The Vic Lounge is an open plan lounge bar area that can also be used as a performance space. Designed for audiences of up to 100 standing or 50 seated, the floor area is split level, giving audiences in the back a clear view onto the small stage. It is fully licensed and offers an in-house bar with hot & cold drinks and a basic food menu.
The Victoria Theatre is a 180 seat auditorium, with a stage and theatre facilities located on the ground floor. There is also a waterfall curtain, drop down cinema screen and state-of-the-art digital cinema equipment.The stage is 9.5m wide, with a curved front, 3.8m deep at the sides and 5.2m deep in the centre.
Go here to see a 360 view of the theatre.
Contact Philipp or Lauren to find out about using their space for Auckland Fringe: email@example.com
48 - 56 Victoria Rd
- Venue capacity: 50 Seated (Lounge Bar) 180 (Victoria Theatre) or Footpath!
- Dates venue is available: 20 Feb - 4 Mar
- Venue hire fee or risk/profit share: Negotiable
- Included in offer: Lighting rig, sound system, public liability insurance
- Wheelchair friendly: Ground level only
- Preferred art forms: Cabaret & Variety, Children's Shows, Circus, Comedy, Contemporary Performance, Physical Theatre, Events, Music, Musical Theatre & Opera, Spoken Word, Theatre