Nathan Homestead is Manurewa's community arts centre. The historic Homestead was built in 1925 and is situated on nine acres of exquisite lawn and gardens. It has been kept in its original state and is a unique setting for all types of functions and occasions. It also features two versatile Gallery spaces for art exhibitions and a Theatre and Foyer perfect for performance events.
Contact Laura Peters to find out about using their space for Auckland Fringe: firstname.lastname@example.org
70 Hill Rd
- Venue capacity: 40 - 100 indoor spaces. Outdoor spaces more.
- Dates venue is available: Intermittently - please enquire
- Venue hire fee or risk/profit share: Free
- Included in offer: Lighting rig (but no desk), sound system, projector, public liability insurance
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Preferred art forms: Children's Shows, Contemporary Performance, Events, Exhibitions/Visual Arts, Music, Musical Theatre & Opera, Theatre