MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology)
MOTAT is New Zealand's largest transport and technology museum of its kind and is spread across 40 acres at our two sites, MOTAT Great North Rd and MOTAT Meola Road. We have an extensive collection of items and possess very rare treasures which are of national significance to the people of New Zealand. MOTAT has a number of spaces that have been activated for live events, music, theatre, talks and experiences. Housing large spaces, such as the Aviation display hanger or the Idea Collective, an exhibition hall that is also an agile activation space, to more intimate and adaptable spaces such as the Explorium and the Discovery Dome.
Contact Sarah Somerville to find out about using their space for Auckland Fringesarah.email@example.com
805 Great North Road
- Venue capacity: Various - from 400 down
- Dates venue is available: 20 Feb - 4 March 2018
- Venue hire fee or risk/profit share: profit share / open to negotiation
- Included in offer: basic sound and lights for events but not a full rig, projector. Marketing support.
- Wheelchair friendly: yes
- Preferred art forms: Cabaret & Variety, Children's Shows, Circus, Comedy, Contemporary Performance, Music, Theatre