Garnet Station Tiny Theatre
The Tiny Theatre is an intimate live performance venue on the city fringe with a chapel like ambience, offering an audience quality dining and wining on site before the show. It offers a low risk venture ideal for solo or small cast works. We have recently purchased Stronglite Staging built for the space that can be easily moved in 3 sections and configured in different ways. The rectangular space is carpeted with 3 points of access and a dressing room/green room. It is a particularly supportive environment that advocates diversity and publicises to a growing database, as well as advertising in the Ponsonby News.
WINNER: BEST “OFF-BROADWAY” VENUE at Auckland Fringe 2017
Contact Verity George to find out about using their space for Auckland Fringe firstname.lastname@example.org
85 Garnet Rd
- Venue capacity: 30-40 depending on configuration
- Dates venue is available: 20th Feb - 4th March 2018 (except Monday's & Tuesday's)
- Venue hire fee or risk/profit share: 25% / 75% split to artist
- Included in offer: lighting rig, sound system, projector, public liability insurance, cafe & licensed pizzaria
- Wheelchair friendly: small doorway into venue - assistance available. Otherwise level.
- Preferred art forms: Children's Shows, Comedy, Music, Spoken Word, Theatre